By Lynn S. M. [lois_and_clark_fan_at_verizon.net (Replace _at_with@)]
Submitted: March 2010
Summary: Clark’s “Cheese of the Month Club” excuse was pretty, well, cheesy. It got me to thinking about what other excuses he really should NOT try out on Lois. I must say that it proved to be very hard coming up with excuses that were even lamer than many he had actually used, but here’s what I came up with.
Read in other formats: Text | MS Word | OpenOffice | PDF | Epub | Mobi
Disclaimer: I make no excuses about the fact that Lois and Clark are not mine.
10. I have to walk my pet goldfish.
9. I have to shovel my driveway. (Said in the middle of July.)
8. I have to reformat my hard drive. Right now. It’s an emergency!
7. I just remembered ... I have an appointment with my pediatrician.
6. I forgot to turn the month over on my calendar at home this morning. I have to go home right now to do so.
5. I have to rotate the tires on my car.
4. I have to go look up the first thousand digits of pi for an article I am writing.
3. I have to go attend a meeting of Excuse-aholics Anonymous.
2. I just remembered that I forgot to set my VCR to record that show starring Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher. It’s my favourite, and
I don’t want to miss it. I’ve gotta go ...
And the number 1 excuse he should NOT try out on Lois ...
1. I’ve run out of lame excuses. I’ve got to go off and think up some more.